Pantographs are all over designs that I sew by following a pattern with a laser light. There is a huge variety of designs out there – from basic meanders to flames to flowers to bugs. The cost varies by difficulty – some pantographs are very easy to follow, and some are much more time consuming and/or labor intensive.
- Basic pantographs: $0.018/square inch
- Medium pantographs: $0.020/square inch
- Dense pantographs (all over patterns): $0.022/square inch
- Minimum charge of $45
- Basic meanders start at $0.03/square inch
- Ruler work starts at $0.04/square inch
- Minimum charge of $55
60″ x 45″ = 2700″ x $0.018 = $48.60
Hobbs 80/20 Blend (off-white): $10/yard or $0.0032 per square inch.
- Half binds (machine sewn): $0.12/square inch.
- Full binds (machine sewn on front, hand sewn on back): $0.30/square inch
60″ (length) + 40″ (width) = 100 x 2 = 200 x 0.12 = $24 for a half bind
Adding a sleeve: $10 (fabric must be provided)
If you ship quilts to me, I will pay return shipping. My shipping address is:
565 South Mason Rd #496
Katy, Texas 77450